A local banking institution shall review the following documents filed by a foreign national for the opening of the deposit account:
A foreign natural person:
- Foreign natural person without a residence certificate and non-citizen ROC national shall be required to a passport with the legal entry visa (or stamp sealed) or an overseas compatriot identity certificate issued by Overseas Community Affairs Council ROC (Taiwan), and a Record of ID No. in the Republic of China.
- The People of the Mainland Area without residence certificate shall be required to an exit/entry permit, a Record of ID No. in the Republic of China, and other identification documents.
A foreign (including Mainland Area) juridical person:
- The certificate of registration as legal entities issued by its country;
- The copy of the identification certificate of its responsible person;
- The power of the attorney issued by the juridical person to designate a representative or an agent in Taiwan; and
- The Business Administration Number issued by a regional National Tax Administration of the Ministry of Finance.
Visitor： 406 Update： 2019-07-04